Monday 26 October 2009

me me me

There is a reason the Paolo Nutini and Enter Shikari reviews were a bit delayed, I went to Cornwall fully intending to still publish the reviews but not realising that Sennen Cove doesn't seem to have any access to the internet at all =/ It was quite good though, especially finding the sourest sweet I have ever tasted literally burning your tongue as soon as it touched!

However, I am now back and ready for business, hopefully this very evening there will be two more reviews: Horsemen (the movie) and Mr Hudson live. If one or both aren't on tonight, feel free to slap me and then wait, they'll definately be on in the next two days! Then before Halloween, I'm doing a comparison of two of the UK's scariest attractions! That's when I finish this backcatalogue of reviews that seem to have gathered up with me writing them all as fast as I can.

Once that happens, I look to the future, I'm in talks to review Soft Toy Emergency, Frankmusik and also interview Mike Fielding (Naboo from The Mighty Boosh), all these COULD be coming up, no guarantees but we'll see!

Over and out,
Tom Price
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,

    if you're going to review Naboo's DJ set at Echos in Loughborough, feel free to shoot the review across to me for the Echo - I can sort out the guestlist for it if you need it.

    Cheers,

    Isaac.

    ReplyDelete